We are a Kent based professional firm of Chartered Accountants, but work with clients all over the UK providing a complete accountancy service - including tax planning and business advice (audits are carried out whenever necessary) - to small and medium-sized businesses.
How are we different?
Our personal approach sets us apart from other firms of accountants. In today’s ever-changing world, our clients need to be confident that their financial affairs are in good hands. This confidence is gained by our personal approach to professional matters and the results achieved by our advice and recommendations. Our clients receive added value from our open and frank discussions about the business, and our straight-forward approach.
Our core values are …
- Clients First – Our primary focus is the client and their interest comes first. We develop an in-depth understanding of our client’s business to ensure it is running smoothly.
- Clear Communication – We communicate in a non-technical easy-to -understand language, not leaving any ambiguities. We see our relationship and partnership as a beneficial tool for ultimate success.
- Personalised Relationship – We develop a good working relationship with each of our clients to ensure we fully understand their needs.
- Fixed Fees – Our fixed-fee policy ensures our clients gain value for money.
- Goals – We always set goals for ourselves and advise our clients to do the same.
- Strategy – Working to promote all businesses, to help them to win market – share, to expand and be successful in their chosen industries.
Our clients love us
Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor.