Audit and Accounting
As Chartered Accountants, audit and accounting forms a large part of our day-to-day activities. At Fuju, we focus our attention on delivering value to clients through these services, and not simply achieving compliance.
Business has never been more challenging than it is today, and our role for clients demands a greater contribution than ever before to assist financial management, and contribute to business decision-making.
In addition to the preparation and analysis of annual financial accounts and regular management accounts, we can also assist you with the following:-
- selection, installation and training of accounting software
- preparation of annual financial budgets
- identification of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- establishing effective credit-control procedures
- creation of financial models to present projections of profitability and cash flow
- preparation of financial accounts compliant with the relevant statutory requirements of various enterprises
Our range of audit services encompasses a variety of offerings which provide assurance to our clients.
statutory audit of corporate enterprises
- audit of charitable organisations
- assurance required by specific sectors; such as solicitors, insurance brokers, surveyors, clubs associations
- internal reviews of financial systems and controls
- investment appraisal on business expansion proposals
- due diligence on mergers and acquisitions